Repair or Restoration Services
We understand accidents happen and sometimes your piece may need a little help getting back to perfection. Since everything is handmade in our studio, we typically have the materials to fix or restore your piece. Some minor repairs may not be of cost to you. If there is a cost to repair, it will be dependent upon the work/materials needed to repair your piece. Please follow the steps below to request restoration services for your piece.
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of the piece and include your contact information.
2. Send your piece to 228 east 85th street New York NY 10028. Please make sure to add tracking to your package. Please note the design studio has limited hours and is open to industry, wholesale appointments only. Therefore, it is necessary to mail your piece in for repairs.
3. Inside your package, please include the following information:
- Return mailing address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Restoration services needed
4. Once your piece arrives, a team member will call via telephone to retrieve your payment for the repair and return shipping. Please allow three business days for the restoration process.
You can submit your shipping and handling along with a mailing address HERE.
5. Discounts cannot be applied to services such as repairs and shipping.